Affiliate Request Form
- Headquarters Hotel: The New Orleans Hilton Riverside Hotel
- No Suit Casing Policy: The AASA National Conference on Education is a noncommercial forum. Under no circumstances may any hosted event be used as a place for direct promotion of a presenter or company’s product, service, or monetary self-interest. Sales pitches are not allowed. Vendors/Companies who are not exhibitors, sponsors, partners, potential sponsors nor potential partners will be prohibited from having events at the NCE.
- Availability: Event space at all AASA hotels is assigned on a first come, first serve basis and is subject to availability.
- Meeting Request Confirmation: AASA will review and approve the request within 30 days, and provide contact information for the preferred hotel once the group is assigned.
- Event Listing: Approved affiliate information event information will be published in the NCE program guide only.
- Sleeping Rooms at the hotel are not provided. Affiliate/Exhibitor must direct attendees and its staff to reserve rooms via the AASA Housing Bureau. Reservations can be made online at www.aasa.org/nce.
- Affiliate/Exhibitor is responsible for all expenses related to the event, and is responsible for arranging billing with the designated hotel.
- Affiliate/Exhibitor is responsible arranging all logistics with the designated hotel.
- Affiliate/Exhibitor is prohibited from charging a fee for attendance at the event.
- Affiliate/Exhibitor is solely responsible for obtaining any necessary licenses or permission to perform, broadcast, transmit or display any copyrighted works (including without limitation, music, audio or video recording, art, etc.) which affiliate may use or request to be used at the hotel.