Sign up for one year of AASA membership and save up to 24%* on registration for the 2020 National Conference on Education, the premier public education event for superintendents and school administrators.
*Choose the Comprehensive Package.
Why Join AASA — The School Superintendents Association?
AASA, The School Superintendents Association produces the National Conference on Education and offers members many benefits including discounts, education and training, networking opportunities, and early registration for the AASA National Conference on Education at the members-only discounted rate.
In one payment/application, you can take advantage of the 2020 conference plus an entire year’s worth of programs and resources:
- Legal Support Program — value now DOUBLED to $20,000
- Member discounts when registering for AASA meetings and conferences
- Representation on Capitol Hill, as well as weekly legislative reports and legislative trends
- School Administrator magazine subscription, plus journals and several e-newsletters
- Participation in member webinars
- Superintendents Salary and Benefits Study
- Exclusive research reports
- $60,000 life insurance policy, for new members only (up to age 59)
- District grants ranging from $400 to $400,000
Why Attend the AASA National Conference on Education?
AASA'S National Conference on Education is the most comprehensive professional development and networking event for school superintendents and administrators. Hear from speakers who are championing our nation’s public-school systems and take home new ideas and approaches to invigorate your own district. With more than 3,000 superintendents attending, you’ll be able to form an industry network that you can call on when you need to leverage ideas and actions from those who have first-hand experience.
Your conference registration includes:
- Daily General Session Speakers
- Unlimited Access to Thought Leader Sessions
- 120+ Professional Development Sessions
- Access to 120+ Exhibiting Companies in the NCE Exhibit Hall
- Networking with 3,000+ Participants from 50 States
- Endless Opportunities to Evolve and Grow Your District, Your Leadership Team and Your Own Proficiency